This general use line boring machine is perfect for contractors who are concerned about maintaining their own equipment. The CADET will reduce your heavy equipment down-time and allow you to schedule repairs to suit your needs.
The variable two-speed electric-bar-rotation drive motor features a wide range of boring speeds. 20 - 75 rpm in first gear, and 75 - 230 rpm in second gear. These speeds will allow the operator to use high-speed steel or brazed carbide cutting tools.
The feed system features bi-directional adjustable feed speed with rapid traverse. It’s hard to beat the value packed into this machine. All the features you would expect at a very affordable price.
- Boring diameters from 1.5-12" (38 to 305mm)
- 12" (305mm) cutting tool travel
- Feed Torque 140"lbs (15.8Nm)
- Rapid Traverse: 15" per min (381mm/min)
- Weight 80lbs (36kg)
- Variable 2 speed drive 20/75-95/230RPM