Superior’s Steel O.D. Mount Flange Facing Machines were designed to cover a wide range of applications with operator efficiency built into the overall design, rigging and packaging of each unit we provide. Superior’s machines are belt driven with adjustable cam bearings, driven with a pneumatic motor allowing them to be used in more precise applications. The slide and compound are precision ball rail designed which produces a very smooth and precise travel. The compound can swivel to any angle off vertical, which allows these Flange Facers to machine all types of gasket surfaces.
Machines are packaged with a 1/2” tool holder, air motor, oiler, air hose with control valve, and lifting cables. Back facing attachments can be supplied for each size. Superior Plant Rentals’ inventory of Steel O.D. Mount Flange Facers includes 21”, 30”, 32”, 40”, 42”, 52”, 62”,72” and 82”.
- Belt Driven
- Both Radial and Axial feeds
- Manual and Automatic feeds
- All types of RMS Finishes
- Tool holder for 1/2” tool bits
- Compound swivels to machine all angles, from 0 to 90 degrees
- Rigid Construction to maximize performance
- Adjustable jaws for fast 4 jaw set up
- Back Facing Attachments available
- All rotating parts concealed behind solid cover
- Pneumatic and hydraulic motors
- Lifting cables and swivel eyes provided