SPRs beveling machine offers a worm gear drive unit, offering more contact between the connecting gears. This allows the machine to bevel heavier wall thickness, over 1" (25.4mm) compared to other beveling machines on the market. The main body is machined from solid blocks, and the mandrel blades are secured into the mandrel, requiring no springs to hold them on. Our machines also have three tool blocks that hold the tool bits, which will assist in beveling, facing and counter boring all at the same time.
- Bevel, face and counterbore
- Optional flange facing module
- Optional elbow and miter mandrels
- Special Sleeve manrel for thin-wall
- Pneumatic, heavy duty electric, or hydraulic drive configurations
- ID tracking module accessory