Hydratight's lightweight hydraulic torque wrenches (formerly known as Hydratight's RSL Series) have been designed to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts for professional applications across the Oil & Gas, Powergen and Industrial markets.
The Hydraulic Torque tool has only three moving parts in the ratchet mechanism. The power head can be fitted with either a square drive or low-profile hexagon cassette, and it can be easily connected to Hydratight’s range of power consoles, which are available in air or electric versions.
- Innovative design
- 35 degrees of operating stroke Interchangeable head design
- Power head / Square drive combination
- Power head / Hex head combination
- Wide range of hex sizes available
- 360 degree movement of reaction arm
- Simple robust design with a minimum of moving parts